• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Chaneyjp

RVF Newbee
Hello,
I am having some 12 volt issues with my coach. I have a 2003 holiday rambler vacation with the workhorse chassis. So far this is what i have checked. I have 120 volt coming through the transfer switch and up to the breaker panel. Nothing from the 120v in the coach has power. So the transfer switch to the breaker box has 120 power. I know the ems needs 12 volt. There is not 12 volt power on the 12 side in the box. So that leads me to the batteries. They are all brand new and i have checked the voltage and i have correct voltage coming out of the disconnect switch and through the 120 amp in the battery compartment. So somewhere when it leaves the 120 amp in the battery compartment to the panel i am loosing power. When i start the motor everything will power on, i am assuming this is because its running the 12 volt off the motor and alternator. I also checked all fuses by the breaker box and under the passenger side compartment. Inside that panel i get good voltage from the chasis battery but am getting nothing from the house battery side. The inverter breakers are good and not gfci issues, i have tested that already. So i am loosing 12 volt somewhere and cannot find it. Maybe there is a 12 volt small metal breaker somewhere i cannot locate? Any help would be appreciated.

Latest resources

Back