• Commercial/Vendors welcome

1987 holiday Rambler imperial owner

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have had this RV for 8 years and I’m still learning how to use it. I would like to buy new parts like the mixer on the counter I lost the top. I need replace windows and doors I can’t find anyplace that has used or new items anyone help?

Not sure myself but welcome aboard!

Thank you, it’s such a wonderful RV I want restore it and replace things I just was wondering if anyone here knew of where I could buy replacement parts.

Welcome to RVF; glad to have you here.

Parts for older RVs can be a problem for sure; especially new parts. It is unlikely that you’ll find many new parts for a nearly 35-year-old coach. Things like windows can be custom fabricated, but that option won’t be cheap. Specialized parts for things like the “mixer” you mention may be out there somewhere, but locating them will be a challenge.

The first place to check is the RV manufacturer; in this case, Holiday Rambler. Holiday Rambler has changed hands at least a couple of times since your coach was built and it is unlikely that they will stock parts for it, but they might be able to point you to suppliers who may have them. Call their parts department and ask if they can suggest suppliers that may be able to help.

There are also RV salvage yards in most areas of the country that can be a source of used parts. Do a web search for those who might have HR parts.

If none of that works, search eBay to see what might turn up. It is a long shot, but you never know.

Finally, you may have to look for potential suppliers that can manufacture the parts you need. As noted above, it likely won’t be a cheap solution.

Good luck.

TJ

Latest resources

Back