• Commercial/Vendors welcome

1990 G-30 help

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Generator i.d. This Onan generator does not have a number like emerald 1-5000 I have model and ser# but Cummings said to old to tell what it is… This sits in 1990 Chevy g-30 Winnebago don’t know if it can run on propane and gas I’m gonna take carb off and clean it up but if I need to replace I don’t have any part numbers to go off of … be safe y’all

Welcome. I have no knowledge of that model.

Welcome, good luck with your project. I doubt they would have set it up for propane, most are plumbed into the truck fuel tank. You could start there, see where the fuel lines run. I would search vintage forums for others with similar rigs, and pick there brains. Lastly, I have always heard Winne was good on documentation reach out and see if they have anything in the archives.

cheers,
j

Welcome from Georgia!

Welcome, good luck with your project. I doubt they would have set it up for propane, most are plumbed into the truck fuel tank. You could start there, see where the fuel lines run. I would search vintage forums for others with similar rigs, and pick there brains. Lastly, I have always heard Winne was good on documentation reach out and see if they have anything in the archives.

cheers,
j
Yup only 1 fuel line to gas tank.. thank you

I saw some on eBay. The link looks like just a set up manual

Latest resources

Back