Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

vandeusen

RVF Regular
Can someone help me with this I have two switches that I don't know what they do I enclosed the pictures of them if someone can help me that would great
IMG20220824103241.jpg

Attachments

• 16613551959004152588984390005813.jpg
    16613551959004152588984390005813.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 11
I did a 'search for Copied image' on the Chromw browser and got nothing. Thought I was gonna be so clever. I'm sure somebody in this forum will be able to help you. The best suggestion I can make is to do a search for the online manual for whatever that is from.
I thought my husband could probably figure it out, But he was stumped, too.

Knowing the year and which Monaco you have might help to track it down.

That looks suspiciously like a switch to turn on heated mirrors to me.

I do have one more thing I'm stumped on when I go on the roof I can see that there's a small solar panel now my garage at home is off-grid so I'm completely familiar with solar however I have no idea if there is a charge controller controller and where it even would be if there was would it be going directly to the motorhome freedom system directly? Or directly to the battery as a maintainer? It's maybe a 15w panel . It's the original by the looks of it

Last edited:
That little panel is probably a 12v (up to around 15v probably) panel that just keeps your chassis batteries topped up. No controller used or needed. I took one off my current rig and put it on my 15kw back up genny at the garage to keep that battery charged and ready. Works well.

That little panel is probably a 12v (up to around 15v probably) panel that just keeps your chassis batteries topped up. No controller used or needed. I took one off my current rig and put it on my 15kw back up genny at the garage to keep that battery charged and ready. Works well.
Awesome so now I'm just down to trying to figure out 2 switches thank you

well the one is for heated mirrors Im sure. The other - power to something…?

Latest resources

Back