Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

2000 Fleetwood wilderness 39w park model can't find the converter!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jamesvlt

RVF Newbee
Hey guys,

I own a 2000 Fleetwood wilderness 39w park model and I can't find the converter! I was setting up solar and went to hook up the battery wires and boom got nothing, so I began trying to trace the wiring back and it goes up in an underbelly panel that just has some wiring and insulation and then there's no way to trace it back from that as it does through a floor joist and off down the camper somewhere in the underbelly. I watched some videos of why you may not have 12v power but you have 120 power and there's a circuit breaker that should have a switch on it that you flip that's located in line with the batteri s and converter. I cannot find the 12v fuse box, the 40amp circuit breaker or the converter in this camper. I plug into a generator and my fans and lighting works so I know it's gotta be here somewhere. I ran the generator and went around trying to listen for the humming but no luck. I'm frustrated and don't want to spend $400+ to go a different route into getting my solar power to the rest of the camper.

Attached is the "typical" wiring diagram for 2000 Fleetwood park models.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
James

Attachments

• PXL_20210814_140349676.jpg
    PXL_20210814_140349676.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 135
I have a 2006 Pace Arrow. My converter is under the fridge. I have a 12v fuse box at the 120v breaker panel and at the battery control panel

Latest resources

Back