Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Hillman

RVF Regular
We were finally able to bring our new to us 2007 Winnebago Voyage 35L today. We actually purchased it about 2 months ago, but various issues with the title, lien from previous owner, etc. Got it all sorted out, and drove it the two hours home today.

Let me say that each of the 4 times, including today, that we saw it at the dealership, all the slides worked. Today at the dealership when we picked it up, the slides were out, we put them back in. Everything worked fine.

Got it home, leveled as much as we could in the space we have, put the living room slide out just fine, but when I push the OUT button for the bedroom slide, there is a flashing green light, flashes three times. I found the manual in the coach and it says:

Front actuator battery voltage less than 10(during start up)

Any ideas? I'm guessing something got knocked loose on the drive home? A wire or something? All other electrical systems seem to be functioning correctly. The house batteries and the truck battery were all installed brand new 1 month ago, and the batteries read as full on the control panel. I have the RV hooked up now to a dedicated 20 amp from my house, which makes no difference.

Where should I look next?

Fixed it. Several hours of checking voltage, ruling out alternator and batteries, and making sure nothing was in the track. Shut off the Aux Battery button for three minutes, turned it back on, started vehicle, started generator, and pushed the Slide Out button. It worked with no issues. Apparently it was some kind of reset for the system.

Latest resources

Back