DebN

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Holiday Rambler
RV Model
Atlantis SE
RV Length
Hello all. I bought a 2008 Holiday Rambler Atlantis SE recently. In the course of renovating the interior, the settings sticker came off the furnace thermostat and was thrown out with the trash. So now I have a thermostat that works, but I don't know what the settings are. Does anyone have this model RV and could you take a picture of the thermostat and post it? I know it worked, so I hate to replace it if I don't have to.
Thank you!

Welcome to RVF, @DebN; glad you found your way here.

Can your provide a brand and model number for the thermostat? It may well be on the unit, even without the label. And, a photo of it would be very useful. We may not have anyone familiar with your specific coach, but it is quite likely a thermostat used in many RVs. With that information, we should be able to produce some guidance.

TJ

Welcome to RVF, @DebN; glad you found your way here.

Can your provide a brand and model number for the thermostat? It may well be on the unit, even without the label. And, a photo of it would be very useful. We may not have anyone familiar with your specific coach, but it is quite likely a thermostat used in many RVs. With that information, we should be able to produce some guidance.

TJ
That is a great suggestion! I will get over to the storage lot and get a picture as soon as possible. Thank you!

Latest resources

Back