Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

encantotom

RVF Newbee
howdy all. i am an experienced coach owner having had 5 different ones including my current 2002 45ft newell. i am looking at getting a vista lx to use for a year on a trip to alaska so that i can do alot of dry camping and fit in smaller areas. i have been looking at entegra, tiffin open road and the vista lx. i have a friend who has a 16 vista 32 ft that he loves and he has had a newell before as well. i know they are very different rigs than what i am used to. i also have heard that there are a number of inexpensive suspension mods to do to make it handle better. this one has had the summo springs and a stablizer already and new koni shocks. the owner has taken very good care of it. so....if anyone of you have had experience with this rig i would appreciate advice. how will it handle towing a honda crv? any quality or service issues that are known for this vintage? forums are powerful and helpful so i appreciate your comments. i would also be adding solar.

I just watched a video on the need to check the roof and reseal the edges and to check for delamination on the roof.

Latest resources

Back