Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Allen Goodman

RVF Newbee
New to us and first time using this 2017 Sundance 5th wheel. There's a switch at the end of the kitchen island that I can't seem to determine what it does. The manual that I received with this unit is on a USB stick. The file is corrupted thereby will not open. Called Heartland and they said I couldn't get a replacement USB. Would appreciate if anyone knows what the switch does, and also how to get a replacement USB manual. See attached photo's.

Attachments

• island.jpg
    island.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 8
  • islandswitch.jpg
    islandswitch.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 8
Does it turn on/off your water pump by any chance?

Owner's Manuals Found this link online.
Maybe you could download the file and put in on your own disc or thumb drive. We have found that very specific things like the switch you are asking about might not even be in there. We bought a new MH in 2019 and were told the manual we did get would generally be 2 model years old. Also so generic that it was basically useless.
Good luck.
Ken

Owner's Manuals Found this link online.
Maybe you could download the file and put in on your own disc or thumb drive. We have found that very specific things like the switch you are asking about might not even be in there. We bought a new MH in 2019 and were told the manual we did get would generally be 2 model years old. Also so generic that it was basically useless.
Good luck.
Ken
That’s what I’m finding also, just the basic model.

Latest resources

Back