Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

AKCody

RVF Newbee
So my wife and I are started to get into camper lifestyle and have started our search to find one that would fit our family. Must have a BH, 5,000lbs or less GVW. The Forest River No-Boundaries 19.8 immediately check all the boxes. We also were looking at a Forest Fiver Cherokee Wolf Pup. The No-Boundaries seems to have had its fair share of problems some big some small. Problems will come up on any platform that’s obvious so I understand that regardless of travel trailer the problems will/can come up. It seems that the No-Bos are selling extremely fast and we cant find any positive reviews on them. RVinsider.com has only 11 reviews, and only three reviews on a 2020. Does anyone own a No-Bo or know anyone that’s is a owner of one? Looking for feedback on what your thoughts are on the No-Bos.

From the reviews I have read about a No-Bo I would really have a hard time with one of them. They seem to have a lot of "minor" issues that shouldn't be happening. The Wolf Pup has a better overall rating from owners. Keep your eyes open and you will find something that will work for you. My wife and I looked for almost a year to replace a fiver and actually found a new one that fit our wants and needs at a decent price.

So far, after 6 months, we’re happy with our 19.6. No major issues. Have you looked at Forestriverforums.com? They have a dedicated section for NoBo’s

Latest resources

Back