Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Join Angie on Saturday 2 PM Eastern

I watched parts of this tonight and quite impressive. Take a look at the 2021 Entegras.

@Neal Would it make it on your short list iF you were looking?

Would it make it on your short list iF you were looking?

Hmmm, not sure. I do admire Entegra's and had a double-take when looking at them at the FMCA rally in Perry, GA in 2018. I was impressed but the cabinetry was not of the best quality and Newmar seemed better on the wood work. I do like their driver centered cockpit, their furniture seems high end and luxurious, I don't like the carpet and supposedly some fake material that they started using in 2018 I think. I think they have some nice innovations, some good configs in the basement setup, I think dual inverters, and there is a lot to like. I don't see a lot of them around for whatever reason, Tiffin seems to be the dominant brand along side Newmar from what I notice in the Class A market space. I think next time around I will look at them and certainly test drive an Anthem or Cornerstone. They look warmer inside, i.e. more homey, and certainly something to compare to when the time to shop comes, if it comes.

What are your opinions on the 2021 Entegra's? To all those that watched the video...

Latest resources

Back