Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

rlwebb

RVF Newbee
We just bought a new 2022 Cross Trail xl 23xg Class C and I'm having problems finding the fresh water tank. I got under the RV and I also cannot see a drain for it. Does anyone have this same model and can advise me?

Last edited:
You should be able to see the low point drain under the coach which will give a you clue as to where the tank is at. In our Leprechaun it's under the bed and you can't see from under the Coach.

At any rate, I would be calling or taking the coach back to the dealer, if they are close, and telling them I want a more detailed review of the coach. I did that when we purchased our Leprechaun and I even took notes but they sill missed a lot. At the Coachmen Rally this year I learned a lot of buyers had the same issue , just my opinion but the dealers are more concerned in selling than learning about the Coaches the sell.

Welcome to the forum and may your travels be many and safe.

My dealer didn't show me either and I can't find a model specific owners manual online....super frustrating. However, I'm pretty sure if you open the drawer under the oven, behind it in the floor are 3 valve/plugs. These are what you open to drain fresh water.

I have the same question with my 2022 Coachmen Nova 20RB Li3. I found the holding tank under the passenger side bed but cannot find the drain valve. I see red, blue & clear outlet hoses I found underneath behind the right rear suspension. I assume them to be hot, cold lines and tank drain. No one told me at the dealer where the valves are located.

We just bought a new 2022 Cross Trail xl 23xg Class C and I'm having problems finding the fresh water tank. I got under the RV and I also cannot see a drain for it. Does anyone have this same model and can advise me?open the drawer under the oven, there are 3 valves coming out of the floor behind where the drawer pulls out

Open the drawer under the oven there are 3 valves coming out of the floor behind where the drawer pulls out

Latest resources

Back