RV Model
Red 33 AA
RV Length
35 ft
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Sahara
Fulltimer
No
I just got my Roughing it Smoothly Tiffin Magazine. Featured is the new Super -C Allegro Bay 38. Also a new 2022 Allegro RED 360 38 KA. MSRP with a few options $401,578..... Base price starting at MSRP.....$377,349

Youser.....
HH

Glad I‘ve got what I have now. Buying new is pretty ridiculous these days.

Hi HD; Yep was actually trying to help out a neighbor who is in the market for a new coach. One problem is the dealers will not commit to the purchase price quoted or signed for. Now it states in the contract that increases may incur before delivery of the coach.

I was lucky, I ordered my coach in April of 2021 and missed two major price increases that hit afterward. Some times ya just get lucky.

HH

Out of curiosity, why doesn’t your neighbor consider a clean, usedrig rather than biting the bulletproof on new? I think these are thecsame folks you mentioned in another post where they were looking for a Red. The local dealer, in Bend, got a 2015, 33AA in few weeks ago and is asking $199K. Sure beats $400K. Used Red’s are kinda hard to find now.

Out of curiosity, why doesn’t your neighbor consider a clean, usedrig rather than biting the bulletproof on new? I think these are thecsame folks you mentioned in another post where they were looking for a Red. The local dealer, in Bend, got a 2015, 33AA in few weeks ago and is asking $199K. Sure beats $400K. Used Red’s are kinda hard to find now.but
HI HD: I also told him that about used. He seen and driven mine and is sort of hooked. Fortunately or unfortunately mine is loaded and he really loves the heated floors, three solar panels, and pop up TV center. I do believe he is financially secure, but he keeps on coming back to a new purchase. I gave him the name of my salesman from Stoltzfus RV in West Chester PA. They have always have treated me very good. But like stated in other discussions who know what discount you can get these days, and you still may pay an increase in negotiated price until the coach arrives.

Just an FYI...... I had to take my coach back to my dealer for some warranty work before my warranty expires. They had a new 2022 33AA 360 on the lot loaded. Special sale price to move coach because the new 2023's were coming in $335,000 I think MSRP was $405 K.

HH

Crazy. I got a quote for a new 2020 Red 37PA for 215,000.00 at the time. Should have bit🥲

Yep....... The Reds were going for as much as some Phaetons. I don't think we will ever see new pricing at pre covid levels again. I know Tiffin & Newmar took huge price increases over the past 1.5 years, like $70K more per unit.

Yep....... The Reds were going for as much as some Phaetons. I don't think we will ever see new pricing at pre covid levels again. I know Tiffin & Newmar took huge price increases over the past 1.5 years, like $70K more per unit.
Ya and then being Canadian I would have to add another 30+% to exchange.

Latest resources

Back