Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Mike Gunner

RVF Newbee
Has any one else experienced a water leak on the plywood under their slide out window. I own a 2014, 2285 lance trailer. After it rains, the plywood at the bottom of my slide out, under the window is always dampened. I know because the the vinyl material, covering the bottom of the plywood in the slide out, it is worn away where the slide out rollers roll across it. I sealed the slide out bottom track, but it still keeps getting wet after each rain. All the seams, and the rubber gasket on the slide out all looks tight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike Gunner, in San Diego.

Mike I have the same issue did you get it figured out? I am trying to figure it out now..Has any one else experienced a water leak on the plywood under their slide out window. I own a 2018; 2285 lance trailer. My slide is in when it leaks water. After it rains, the plywood at the bottom of my slide out, under the window is always dampened. I know because the the vinyl floor has a puddle I sealed the slide out bottom track, but it still keeps getting wet after each rain. All the seams, and the rubber gasket on the slide out all looks tight.

Latest resources

Back