Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
I have trying to get in touch with FL since early this week and have called and emailed starting this past Monday. No replies to two emails and every call they say no agents available. You can’t even leave a vm message as an option because it hangs up if you press 1 for yes. Is anyone experiencing this as well?

I would sure hate to be stranded and not able to reach their support line. I am sure it is related to the virus but I wouldn’t expect them to completely shut down.

‭1 (800) 385-4357‬ dialed from the app.

@sheridany ... I just saw this posted on Facebook. Someone said this notice was on the door at the Gaffney Service Center. I am just reposting it here as an FYI.

FLSteve

FL Notice.jpg

We are scheduled at Gaffney for June. Hope it is all over by than?

Last week of May for us

April 15th. Excited to pay for my cleaning.

April 15th for me too! We can have a social distancing get together.

My bad, I was thinking Nappanee...

I do hope things will have settled down by then, but my guess is that it is pretty optimistic to think so. Recent projections show the pandemic peaking around the end of April or early May with significant new cases and deaths extending into July. I think some areas will clear up sooner and some may extend even farther out.

While this creates a lot of uncertainties and a potential for a significant economic downturn, rushing folks back to work and dropping the social distancing precautions too early could result in a second spike extending well into the fall. We certainly don't need that.

From my perspective in one of the more impacted areas of the country, we need to be patient and do what the health experts tell us rather than listen to the politicians who just want things to get back to "normal" quickly.

TJ

I called today and was able to get to a live person.

Latest resources

Back