Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Salty Bob

RVF Regular
In April my blower motor quit working so I went to the closest RV supply store in Dickinson, Texas and bought a new one. I installed it and still had a problem with the a/c working. About the same time my neighbor had a mobil rv repair man come work on his motorhome, so I asked him to work on my a/c.
To make this story short, he finally replaced the blower motor that I had just replaced weeks before. Now I am having a problem with the rv supplier trying to get a refund and not a replacement motor.
The bad motor is a Genteq. I looked at their web site and they warrant it for a full year no questions asked. I would like to contact them to see what they recommend to do for a refund but I can't find them again on the internet. Does anyone have any suggestions or a way to contact their customer service? Thanks for any help, Bob

yes give up because this is a typical dishonorable business practice and there is really nothing you can do to compell them to honor their warranty. Its 2022 and Society is circling the drain.

Latest resources

Back