Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Or a drone that flies inside hot air balloons?

I think it makes sense. Vs multiple cameras in your house (if you're ok with that) this one unit can monitor multiple areas as programmed.

So ya’ll are good with letting Amazon fly around your house when you’re not there (which they’ll know because your Ring security doorbell is armed and your home Alexa unit hasn’t heard your voice in some time) and inventory all your stuff by using machine learning models that use object recognition, to determine what products you have, what products you don’t, how old/new they are, what you read, how big your house is, etc.?

Last edited:
So ya’ll are good with letting Amazon can fly around your house when you’re there (which they’ll know because your Ring security doorbell is armed and your home Alexa unit hasn’t heard your voice in some time) and inventory all your stuff by using machine learning models that use object recognition, to determine what products you have, what products you don’t, how old/new they are, what you read, how big your house is, etc.?
Of course not, don't be silly. I'm programming mine to go to your place. . . :)

Of course not, don't be silly. I'm programming mine to go to your place. . . :)
Excellent. I hope you like jig saw puzzles, because that is approximately what it will return as.
BB48EE1B-C67D-41D3-9F9F-50F5151F2DE1.jpeg

Excellent. I hope you like jig saw puzzles, because that is approximately what it will return as.
I bought the klingon upgrade. So you know what that means. Can't hit what you can't see. :)

I can build a jammer...

I can build a jammer...
The old cloaking system could be jammed, this new alpha kinetic single nutron demutenator works on the principle of imperceptible, multi wave, kinetics. In simple terms, unjammable. :)

how entertaining. I guess I'll wait for the version that can serve drinks and find my glasses. Then I'll HAVE to give in to the surveillance state.

Latest resources

Back