RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Continuing my one by one review of each of the RVF clubs tonight I took a look at Dutchmen RV:

A wide array of Fifth Wheel, Travel Trailers, and Toy Haulers. I found this link to be a nice starting point to browse the various offerings:

As usual I like to try and find what's their biggest bestest and take a look. It appears to be the Yukon:

The gallery is impressive to see images of this fifth wheel that gives a good perspective at how homely a Fifth Wheel can be from someone that only knows Class A's (me). The one presented in the gallery shows a very nice contrast of colors and a very warm homely feel showing large appliances and a nice comfortable setup.

I also evaluate the presentation of the company's web site which Dutchmen does very well with representing their brand in style. I don't have a reference for MSRP on the Yukon as it wasn't listed but the Voltage was in the $113K range which is one of their high end 5th wheels with a patio on the back.

The 5th wheel / towable market seems huge and I can't imagine making a choice in such a huge field. I guess the motorhome market isn't much different but I am aware of what the top brands are, I'm guessing those in the 5th wheel / towable market probably know the top brands there too which I am not smart on.