Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

About to become a new 2005 40ft Dutch Star owner.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

gtd

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star
RV Length
40FT
Fulltimer
No
I'm new to the forum and actually, Newmar and Class A coaches in general. Any tips, tricks, cautions, etc from owners of similar units would be greatly appreciated. We live in southern Maine and hope to start using the coach in late winter / early spring.
Thanks.

Welcome and congrats!

I'm new to the forum and actually, Newmar and Class A coaches in general. Any tips, tricks, cautions, etc from owners of similar units would be greatly appreciated. We live in southern Maine and hope to start using the coach in late winter / early spring.
Thanks.
Interesting - we just bought a Newmar also and noticed a 2006 Dutch Star in very nice condition right near ours in the storage facility (I did some research, and figured its year by its paint pattern).
The storage facility owner, a chatty fellow who keeps a sharp eye on everything, tells us that this guy is working on it constantly. Sure enough, the next time we were out there, we saw it pulled out, but no one around ...they had probably gone to lunch. We hope to chat with them some weekend when they're out there.
. It would be nice if you all could exchange info.....but we're in Texas.

Interesting - we just bought a Newmar also and noticed a 2006 Dutch Star in very nice condition right near ours in the storage facility (I did some research, and figured its year by its paint pattern).
The storage facility owner, a chatty fellow who keeps a sharp eye on everything, tells us that this guy is working on it constantly. Sure enough, the next time we were out there, we saw it pulled out, but no one around ...they had probably gone to lunch. We hope to chat with them some weekend when they're out there.
. It would be nice if you all could exchange info.....but we're in Texas.
Texas isn’t THAT far away. It’s amazing how small the world is when you use ZOOM or What’s App I can be reached via [email protected]

Texas isn’t THAT far away. It’s amazing how small the world is when you use ZOOM or What’s App I can be reached via [email protected]
I'll keep you both in mind - when we get our baby back, and head out to the storage place, and run across that guy working on his DS, we'll see. ?

Latest resources

Back