• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Alert Air Quality in a Motorhome

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
All - We have searched and searched for a good Ionizer/Hepa/ air purifier, have friend who fly's for AA, she takes the small unit in her hotel room because she has severe allergies/asthma. She swears this one (see link) keeps her healthy, they have the big one in the house, it does the whole house and it's big house. The little one they use RV or when she travels.

If interested, I can give you name of salesperson, whom I am dealing with, mention my name and he will give discount.

Let me know.

I brought my inexpensive filter with me. There was some off gassing in the first week. I am now ending week 2 and have not ben really pressed to dig it out. A/C is on much of the time. I air the coach out in the morning cool air (when it is cool.

My mother needed a HEPA filtration/air purifier as she has allergies so I found this one for her, top rated on Amazon. I liked it so much I got myself one for my bedroom in my house. I leave the Air Oasis I got a few months ago in the RV. Been using this two days now and I'm very pleased with it and it's very quiet. I think this would be idea for a RV as well as it's the right size for typical living space inside a RV.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VVK39F7/?tag=rvf01-20

View attachment 2278

Edit: Appears to be the same one @sheridany recommended in post #4 :)

All you ever do is make me spend money! Lawd! BUT, this is one of the best things I've bought this year. I cannot believe the difference in air quality in my coach. It is remarkable. So thanks @sheridany and @Neal! Love this thing.

Those guys sure are good at spending everyone else's money! I just ordered one too.

TJ

Last edited:
I am liking my new occupation. Thanks @Neal for teaching me well.

I am liking my new occupation. Thanks @Neal for teaching me well.
Do you think you could talk LadyDi into buying me a Ferrari? That would be appreciated (at least by me) as I’ve always wanted one. A GT-250 would be fine; my tastes are modest. ?

TJ

I’ll have that order form signed in 2 hours. You might not own a MADP anymore but a Ferrari would be a lot of fun. You would be the envy of Polson. Don’t worry I got you covered.

166F35A3-4BDB-4614-9CB9-CC13939DEDD8.jpeg

I’ll have that order form signed in 2 hours. You might not own a MADP anymore but a Ferrari would be a lot of fun. You would be the envy of Polson. Don’t worry I got you covered.

View attachment 3051
Car lesson, @sheridany; "Ferrari" is not spelled USING the letters "B," "M" and/or "W!" Interesting concept, but not F-E-R-R-A-R-I! If Enzo didn't build it, it ain't a Ferrari!

Think Browning vs Kolar, Mr. skeet shooter. Both workable tools, but only one is a KOLAR.

TJ

The air filter @sheridany recommended a while back on this thread is saving the day here in Polson. We have gotten a serious inflow of smoke from all the fires in the Pacific Northwest and air quality is nasty! It is forecast to be like this for several days.

Outside, the smell of smoke is pretty strong but inside the coach with the LEVOIT Air Purifier running 24/7, I don't detect any smoke odor. LadyDi and I are appreciating the clean air in the coach. Thanks to @Neal for starting the air quality thread and to @sheridany for putting us onto the LEVOIT unit.

TJ

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back