RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
New Aire 3543
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Gratefully, I saw @turbopilot ’s post regarding the RV parks map on iRV2 before it will (no doubt) be taken down...

I‘ve only been RVing for 2 years...I currently own a 2018 Coachmen Pursuit 27’, but will be doing a CPU of a 2020 Newmar New Aire on February 17th. I just retired early at the end of February of this year. I was a Certified Financial Planner, but worked for many years as an engineer in the Semiconductor industry before switching gears. I have done many mods and repairs on my current coach, and can do most any coach repair, but I leave the chassis stuff to someone who knows that better. Looking forward to participating in this forum. A good excuse to acquire more tools...as if I needed an excuse...

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
New Aire 3343
RV Length
33' 9"
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Thanks and welcome. Here is the notice from the iRV2 moderator about the post. How silly. I replied the map and discussion forum link is "relevant to the current discussion". No doubt she will edit it.

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 4.34.02 AM.jpg

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
@Akdare welcome to RVForums.com - it's great to have you here and we hope you enjoy FREEDOM on this site and share the RV Lifestyle - that of friendship and enjoyment.