Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

LiTal

RVF Newbee
Not new to camping here. Tent. Pop Up. TT. Then the kids worked all summer. Sold the TT. A few years ago bought a diesel tow vehicle with the intent of purchasing a 5er. .......Someday...... Well. Someday may be here. Fella selling his 5er locally. We went last night to look at it. I’m all in. Hubby believes its a good buggy for us. I just need to wait for him to really settle into his decision. (He mulls things over from every angle and I have learned over the years not to hover over him about it.) It’s a 2020 Montana. Hardly used. Absolutely spotless. The seller is moving and has decided not to camp anymore. Quite frankly, it’s a retirement home that moves where ever we want to go. Technically speaking, I can retire next year - but I won’t. Having said that, its so nice to know that I could if I wanted to. :D. I was quite active on the old RV.net site many years ago - but it doesn’t seem the same since GS took it over. I look forward to friendly convo and insights here on this site. It seems to really fill that void. Thanks for listening. I look forward to talking with everyone. Warm regards, Li

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! A Montana would no doubt make an excellent fiver for you folks. When we started full timing it was in a gently used 2008 3400RL Montana, one of the best RVs we have ever had. I didn't know squat about camping or RVing and I joined the Montana Owners Group (MOC) forum. I still visit their site even though I haven't owned a Montana for years. Don't want you to leave us but give the MOC a look also for great information on your model (tell them JandC sent ya).

Welcome! A Montana would no doubt make an excellent fiver for you folks. When we started full timing it was in a gently used 2008 3400RL Montana, one of the best RVs we have ever had. I didn't know squat about camping or RVing and I joined the Montana Owners Group (MOC) forum. I still visit their site even though I haven't owned a Montana for years. Don't want you to leave us but give the MOC a look also for great information on your model (tell them JandC sent ya).
I won’t leave here anytime soon. I still feel like I’ve got so much to catch up on. Thx for the MOG group. I’m hoping hubby makes his decision tonight. Lol!

Latest resources

Back