RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Fleetwood
RV Model
Jamboree Ralley
RV Length
25 ft
Hello from Texas, (Right at the moment anyways). The End: Raised my kids best I could. They are amazing young people who have chosen to be the best person they can be in life. What more can a mom want. They are moving on in there life. As it should be. My folks are dead. My brother and his wife are doing their thing. I'm free to go just be me. The Beginning: 1982 Chevy P30 Van converted into a Fleetwood Jamboree Rally. Oh, by the way I graduated HS in 1982 so it's Darma at it's best. It's perfect for me. No bells and whistles. Easy to maintain, repair is inexpensive, lots of windows to let the lights of day or night flow through. I was born in 1963 and I have watched our world continue to become diseased and crippled. Things have really been interested over the decades but I'm done. I'm looking for a nice spot somewhere by the water, way away from everybody and everything, and work to show people that we need to live with nature. The Earth is a blessing.

Here is a fun link for my new camping buddies:

Welcome to RVForums @FLPeterson - your video gives me nightmares of my US Coast Guard course when I got my first boat. I even got an app to help with knots :) Fun fun, miss the boat! Welcome aboard the RVForums ship :)

Latest resources

Back