Chassis
Sparten
Engine
450 cummins
TOW/TOAD
2022 Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
with my oasis water side winterized, if I want to get some driving skills honed, can I turn on the oasis for coach heat? do I just hit the burner switch and turn the heaters on?

I would just let the engine heat do the job of heating the system. Not sure about using the burner with anti-freeze in the system. It just heats your boiler fluid and runs it through a heat exchanger so it would probably be ok, but I’ve never heard of this being done.

@Rich W. is correct. The oasis manuf says no harm done.

which part of his answer is correct, engine heat or turning on burner?
I took that to mean both, because the same principle applies. But I had to laugh at your response to this:
Question: Is it A or B.
Answer: Yes

I took that to mean both, because the same principle applies. But I had to laugh at your response to this:
Question: Is it A or B.
Answer: Yes
That's funny, thanks, glad to see this forum has a sense of humor, last one I belonged to was very "sticks in the mud" I appreciate it

I would just let the engine heat do the job of heating the system. Not sure about using the burner with anti-freeze in the system. It just heats your boiler fluid and runs it through a heat exchanger so it would probably be ok, but I’ve never heard of this being done.

I had the same question that the OP had. Called ITR and they said that it was fine to us the burner for heating Coach when it is winterized (hot domestic water lines winterized).

Yes you can….As I have done it over the years with no issue….

Latest resources

Back