Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Any Newmar Super C Super Star 4061 owners out there?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

brcasrvr2001

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Super Star
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
My husband and I are almost ready to order the above RV and would love to pick the brain of current owners. Anyone?

Since they are a pretty new addition to the RV marketplace, I don't think there are many of them in circulation. Hopefully, some one here may have some information for you.

Have you seen this write-up?

As with any promotional piece, you have to decide what factors are important to YOU.

TJ

@brcasrvr200, do you have your coach yet? I'm not sure how much help I can be, since I'm actually behind you in the process (just ordered a 4061; they're telling me to expect delivery in November.) I did do a ton of research before deciding, though, so maybe I could answer a question or two!)

Contact Transwest. They are one of the few dealers that even allowed to sell the darned things.

We just ordered our SS 4062 last week from Transwest in Missouri. It took a long time to get our questions answered with all the back and forth between our salesman and the factory. He wasn’t wasn’t very knowledgeable about the Super Star but then its pretty new so he’s on a learning curve. Super excited for the factory pick up!

Congratulations-an exciting moment for sure. Can’t wait to hear about your FPU experience.

Congratulations! We're also doing lots of the check-and recheck between the factory and the salesman (in our case, Transwest in Colorado.) Here's hoping we meet out on the road to compare stories!

We ordered our Super Star 4051 fro Transwest in Frederick.. only a few more weeks till she comes in.. hope we see yall on the roady Av8r and brcasrvr2001!!

Congratulations @Jomi2000, please send pics when you get. We’re all excited for you. ?

Latest resources

Back