RV Make
Forest River
RV Model
Rockwood 2205S
RV Length
23'10"
Fulltimer
No
Within the next couple of months, we hope to hit the road and looking for “real” unlimited data for internet while traveling.

Things might change, but we probably stream/download 50 gigs a DAY. So, we really need unlimited plan.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

What is your budget? Nearly everything is available if you are will to pay ahigh enough price.

Ideally, I would like to stay under $100 a month. We only have one cell phone, and right now, it is on a pre-paid plan with Tello for $6 a month. I don't make many calls, and the ones I do make are with Google Voice.

At home, we have Spectrum. It is 30 mps unlimited for $19.99 a month.

The Rockwood comes with WIFI Ranger WIFI Booster Sky 4, but that is not going to help in most campgrounds with weak or overcrowded.

50gb a day is more than 1.5TB/month. I've never seen any LTE provider that will let you do that without significant throttling.

That is exactly why I was asking for "real" unlimited. But, being on the road, we might not be streaming/downloading as much.

We are looking forward to getting on the road, but we know that we will miss out 75" tv and easy/unlimited internet.

This might be worth checking out.

Mobile Must Have has a business unlimited plan, but it is 160 a month. It is currently on waitlist. I have heard via Mobile Internet Resources that this type of plan is legit and is truly unlimited.
Link to Mobile Must Have

Mobile Must Have has a business unlimited plan, but it is 160 a month. It is currently on waitlist. I have heard via Mobile Internet Resources that this type of plan is legit and is truly unlimited.
Link to Mobile Must Have

Did you see the update to their website which states that you now MUST have a device purchased from Mobile Must Have?

No, I didn’t see that. I had purchased my pepwave from them, so I’m good. But for someone looking for just the sim, unfortunately they will have to go elsewhere.

I’m currently using a sim I purchased from an ebay seller about a year ago. The most I have used in 1month was over 60g. No issues. Most of my monthly data is currently under 30 -streaming. I’m paying $35 a month on the blue network. Every month I keep thinking that I’ll be cutoff, but the monthly prepaid keeps renewing. I knew I was taking a risk when I purchased, but so far so good. I can provide the name if anyone is interested, but it is buyer beware, since it is on ebay. The seller has a high reputation.

Texsinbad, have you looked at FMCA's Tech Connect+ SPRINT package-priced at $49.99 per month, with a one-time rental fee of $39.99 for the mobile hotspot device? Perhaps there are members that have taken advantage of this program.

Latest resources

Back