Any RV fulltimers still keep their house?

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
I want to fulltime but probably for a fixed amount of time, i.e. 1-3 years. I love my house, I love my big TV, I love my stereo setup, home office, the list goes on. I love RVing and love when I go and keep on going. The theme of RV fulltiming always seems to be getting rid of everything and going, some people do put things in storage I've heard and that would be an alternate option. My desire would be to keep my house, not necessarily rent it as having someone else living in my house disgusts me and "violates" it :) but I'd either have family or pay someone to pickup the mail, run water, etc.

What options have you done, considered, etc. to go on a long RV adventure without letting go of the S&B?

Jim

RV Year
RV Make
Tiffin
RV Model
Phaeton QTH
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock
We'll never be official Full Timer although we've talked about becoming Extended Timers, lol. ;) And while we're away, we'd like to rent our home out to those families that are looking to visit the mountains. Lots of families need a nice place for a wedding, or to have a family reunion, or just to get away from the city. Before we bought/built were we are, we had a log home that we used like that and it was like finding money. Of course, you have to do it correctly, get the adequate deposits, and vett your visitors correctly, but that's what property management people do.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
CanyonStar
RV Length
39' 11"
TOW/TOAD
Demco KarKaddy 460SS and VW Passat
Many of the "Full Time RV" YouTube personalities that I have watched over the years have resorted to purchasing a "Home Base" to have a place to retreat to during certain parts of the year or just to get off the road for a while. This Pandemic has only reinforced the desire to have your Own Space to retreat to in times of chaos rather than chase around to find something that is ultimately controlled by someone else. Also, as has been in my plan, it is nice to have a consistent set of service providers, doctors, dentists, etc. to be able to plan annual visits.