Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Resolved Anyone willing to share their 9mm Luger ammo hoard?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RandyB

Retired
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 4037
RV Length
40' 11"
TOW/TOAD
2021 Chevy Trailblazer
Fulltimer
No
I have just become the owner of a new Glock model 45 in 9mm Luger caliber. As you might know, ammunition is very, very scarce. Hoarding of toilet paper has nothing on the hoards of ammo out there. I don't even have ammo to prove the firearm even works. Can anyone part with 1 or 2 boxes of 50, at reasonable pricing? Please send reply as a private conversation.

PM sent
(Plus, I wanted to see if anything magical happens on my 100th reply ? )

I don't have any (no 9mm Lugers here) but these folks appear to have some in stock.

I just bought .40 S&W ammo there yesterday. Solid company (in which I have no financial interest).

TJ

PM sent
(Plus, I wanted to see if anything magical happens on my 100th reply ? )
Well Done Reaction GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

I don't have any (no 9mm Lugers here) but these folks appear to have some in stock.

I just bought .40 S&W ammo there yesterday. Solid company (in which I have no financial interest).

TJ

IIRC, 9mm Luger, 9mm, 9mm NATO, 9mm Parabellum and 9x10mm are all the same ammo. That might make it easier to find appropriate ammo for a "9mm Luger."

Update: just found this link explaining the 9mm variations well: 9mm vs. 9mm Luger, 9x19 and More! The Many Names of 9mm Ammo

TJ
Thank you. Midway “temporarily unavailable” on the first 4 pages of hits on 9mm Luger ammo on Midway.
All the different names for the same ammo. Plus, a Glock 45 that is not a .45 caliber. Not confusing at all.

Things appear to change fast on their web page; probably reflecting the volatility of the market. There were a couple of choices still available a couple of minutes ago. Pretty pricey, though.

Good luck.

Yes. There is ammo available. I left out the “reasonably priced” qualifier. Price and demand. Ahhhh capitalism.

Yes. There is ammo available. I left out the “reasonably priced” qualifier. Price and demand. Ahhhh capitalism.
I know what you mean! The .40 S&W I ordered yesterday was not too bad and I was surprised to find it at all. They limited orders to 5 50-round boxes. I may wait a couple of days and try to order another 5 boxes. Don't know how closely they check past orders.

TJ

I had about 1200 rounds in the safe at my son’s. You guys are making me nervous, I need to do inventory when I go there for Thanksgiving

Latest resources

Back