• Commercial/Vendors welcome

ARCADIA

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have been looking at Sprinter Limited, Outback, and the Aracdia line of travel trailers. These are very well built and at the top of my list. I am also looking at the Grand design Reflection.

My use of the travel trailer is different than most--I am setting it up as a guest house in Montana for family / Friends, and potentially an AirBNB. It will not be towed or moved often. I am shocked that Arcadia didn't include residential refrigerator, which is one thing pushing me towards the GD Reflection.

We just got back from the first trip with ours. Love it!
Happy to help out with any questions you may have since there isn't too many of us out there yet from what I've seen.

- John

My wife and I are in the process of lining up our steps to retire shortly and buy a large tow vehicle and TT (the Arcadia rl370) is our first choice. But we are hoping one of the two new floor plans might be a little smaller but still keep the same features. It’s great knowing there is someone out there enjoying that beautiful trailer.
I would love to hear about your trip.

We absolutely love it. Some expected “bugs” in getting setup for the first time but nothing that didn’t work it’s self out for the most part.

Happy to help out anyway/time!

- John

Latest resources

Back