RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Hi everyone!

I'm Renee. I sold my house in Boulder, CO and put everything in storage until I figure out where the next house will be located. Meanwhile, I've been having the time of my life fulltiming the last 2 years. I have a Dutch Star 4369. It's my 1st coach, 1st time camping....lots of firsts. The monsters (Alfie and Sophie) and I did a CPU at Newmar and they taught me how to drive and sent us on our way. I haven't had the typical work the kinks out of my new coach (Eee gads, not so new anymore). Got a new engine, air cooler....oh so many things...whatever strange possibilities that could arise, I managed to experience them, but all and all it has been a blast. Currently, I have returned "home" to the mothership for servicing. It's like my coach knew we were returning so a few more things broke on the way here. . . always something to keep me on my feet. 😂

Renee

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 11"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Thanks for joining the clan...YOU. Share some pics of those lil monsters cuties. Hope Newmar takes great care of you this week.

Reactions: ARD

ARD

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Thanks for joining the clan...YOU. Share some pics of those lil monsters cuties. Hope Newmar takes great care of you this week.
Thanks Meester Neal. Will post photos. 😜

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor w/AF1 Braking
Got a new engine

OH, DEAR HEAVENS...forgive me for ever complaining about a dozen stripped screws!

YOU WIN!!

• Haha
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4047
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CR-V
With that list of issues, I sense the need for a little "comfort food," Renee. How many trips have you made to the Rise'n Roll Bakery in Nappanee? Have a couple of those yummy Key Lime custard-filled pastries for us, please.

Hope things go well with the work on your coach.

TJ

ARD

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
With that list of issues, I sense the need for a little "comfort food," Renee. How many trips have you made to the Rise'n Roll Bakery in Nappanee? Have a couple of those yummy Key Lime custard-filled pastries for us, please.

Hope things go well with the work on your coach.

TJ
Hahah! Thanks for the good wishes. Went to Spartan before I made it to Newmar and we got a clean bill of health with just a few minor fixes. Whew! No, no, no....don't tempt me. I'm addicted to the apple fritters at Rise n' Roll and so far I've been soooo good....😂 Oh heck, it is inevitable, isn't it? I'll think of you when I go indulge.