RV Model
Ventana 3407
RV Length
34'10"
TOW/TOAD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Fulltimer
No

Believe if I had new RV ordered and had to wait, I would cancel. Winne, says they have severe backlog of orders. But reputable financial pundits, say the crash it coming and stagflation is going to decimate the economy. The Atlanta Federal Reserve in the monthly GDP report had 6.1% growth in July, today that number has gone down to 0.5%. If you got debt pay it off, and don't take on any new debt. Time they are gonna be rough, way worse than 08/09. Be ready for it.

Agreed and worried too. We just backed out of driving to Boise ID to buy a 2018 TT. I just "couldn't do it", no matter how much I wanted to.

Things are changing rapidly right now. Normal is going to change too. For sure Things won't be going back the way they were.

Analysis tools will have to change because the old world tools will not work in the new system. I am not planning to bull run forward, till I understand what lies ahead.

I am not fearful, rather optimistic I would say, as the future is very bright. The downside will of course be the number of estate sales predicted (Georgia Guidestones) around the corner, which I will hate to see.

If one article I read is correct, forclosures went into the 32% range over previous month, so the inflation, no working, and higher fuel costs are already hitting some people. We have until Dec 1st to decide if we want to make trip to FL, if Diesel gets much higher, RV is going to be winterized and sit over winter, unless is sells. I am torn on selling it, as it can/could be an emergency evac vehicle if some troubles come to us here. It's got everything possible to live in, and have power. Solar, generator, etc. But if the price is right, she will go. I will miss having one, but believe unless things change, economic forces are going to hit each of us hard. Batten down the hatches, rough seas ahead as the captain says. A friend in SFO said in 1929 and 2008, the parties on the hill with the rich folks never stopped, so that says a whole lot.

Latest resources

Back