Freightliner
Engine
Cummins L9
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Gladiator
Fulltimer
No
Hi, all:

I've been lurking for a little while, now, and thanks largely to the expertise and opinions all of you, Mrs. Av8r and I have decided to order a new Superstar 4061. No idea yet as to when we might actually have it, but give us a wave if you see us out there one of these days!

Congrats and welcome to RVForums.com. Looking forward to the pics and stories as you're on the leading edge of that new release by Newmar. Hope you enjoy every minute of the experience. Will you be doing a factory pickup (FPU)?

We do plan a factory pickup. I'll likely start a thread soon, looking for opinions on how to maximize that experience, but the info in your thread and others has already proven invaluable!

Welcome!

That’s Super! Welcome @Av8r

Welcome to RVF, @Av8r; glad to have you here. For an "AZ noob," you sure started well up the ladder! ;) Congrats. Do keep us informed as to your progress and, as always, we're always happy to see photos.

TJ

Welcome @Av8r to the Newmar family and RVForums. We will be interested in your thoughts once you get your Superstar as it’s something new for Newmar.

Latest resources

Back