Red 33 AA
RV Length
35 ft
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Hi Guys:
Just woke up to a balmy -4 degrees below zero. Sure glad my coach is as snug as a bug in a rug in a heated storage facility.

Now how much were those RV lots in Florida again?

HH

We woke up at Rainbow Springs State Park FL with 37F and summer loop pump caput (hot water pump on the Oasis)
Canoeing for lunch to Swampy’s restaurant. It will be around 70F.
WiFi is useful only between 8Pm and 8Am. During the day, nothing.

Attachments

• 337469A2-BE66-4DE7-A77C-DD3AB2B08275.jpeg
    337469A2-BE66-4DE7-A77C-DD3AB2B08275.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 6
We woke up at Rainbow Springs State Park FL with 37F and summer loop pump caput (hot water pump on the Oasis)
Canoeing for lunch to Swampy’s restaurant. It will be around 70F.
WiFi is useful only between 8Pm and 8Am. During the day, nothing.
Oh sorry to hear summer loop pump out, changed mine last weekend here in Florida and temp was about 80*. I’m getting too old for that job😡

Warmed up to 35* but it'll be dropping fast in a little while. They say we're supposed to get a couple feet of snow tonight. Oh boy.

Hey Jim: Yep big storm heading your way. Hey how cold does it get in the winter in Bella Terra. That's in Alabama correct?

Jim P.

Oh sorry to hear summer loop pump out, changed mine last weekend here in Florida and temp was about 80*. I’m getting too old for that job😡
As am I. I’ve also changed the pump. Not a real hard job, just a total PITA because of where it’s located. ITR should be able to do a better job with these pumps.
As for weather, beautiful 65 degree sunny day here in the Bay Area with at least a week of the same following. 😎😎

Hey Jim: Yep big storm heading your way. Hey how cold does it get in the winter in Bella Terra. That's in Alabama correct?

Jim P.
Yes, Alabama. But I don't know what the temps are but I assume they will be pretty much the same as Pensacola FL, which is about 30 miles away. It's been 10 years since I've lived there, but as I recall it was generally around the 50's. Sure, it gets colder, but on average I would think in the 50's.

I know it's a whole bunch warmer than it is out here in NC! Out here in NC we get -3* several times a year.

Cold in Central Texas (Comanche City Park for the night) at 27F right now, but my Sis-in-law in NH says it “warmed up” to 6 degrees F yesterday. According to weather.gov its “Fair” and -3 right now - thats cold!

OK, that's enough. You can go away now.

DSCN6986.JPG

@Neal is on his way for a little winter camping 🏕

Latest resources

Back