RV Model
Adventurer 36Z
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler 2013
Fulltimer
No
Hello All,

I am getting ready to take off on a cross country trek - very excited. Trying to get everything set. One thing I have not purchased yet is a propane grill. I have researched and read all about them but can't decide. I was wondering if anyone has one they really like and why.

Thanks for any input you can give.

Matt

Hello All,

I am getting ready to take off on a cross country trek - very excited. Trying to get everything set. One thing I have not purchased yet is a propane grill. I have researched and read all about them but can't decide. I was wondering if anyone has one they really like and why.

Thanks for any input you can give.

Matt
Most of the people that come through our RV park have Blackstone grills. Seem to be very popular.

Coleman Roadtrip.

Im using a Weber Traveler. Its a very good grill, always works right, one burner so simple and few moving parts, easy to clean, but its too big to be prctical, especially for two people. On the positive side, the wheeled stand is nice if you dont have a table or want to move it away from the coach. The only negative is its big and heavy. I enjoy cooking on it, but sometimes I dont get it out just because its a bit too much. Something smaller would be more practical for us.

My Coleman has treated me well.

We love our Nexgrill. Unfortunately starting to show it's age after 3yrs of full time (outside and uncovered) use but will buy another.

Blackstone Adventure ready 22" and Napoleon Travel Q. Nothing beats the BS for breakfast. I carry a grill grate that cantilevers off a pole that I use with fire pits. Ya can never be too ready;)

I have a Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill. Very reliable and it makes a great steak. it only weighs 20 lbs and has a locking lid with a handle to get it in and out of the bay. You can buy them on Amazon and direct from char-broil.

I used the Weber for years and have a cast iron flat plate that fits on the grill if I want to make eggs and bacon. Easy to clean and works great. Mine has lasted 8 years and just gave it to my son and purchased a new one. We also have a Davy Crockett Smoker and our Black Stone sits on the shelf and is only used for Philly Steaks.

Latest resources

Back