Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
6.7 ISB 360/800
TOW/TOAD
2001 Jeep Wrangler
Fulltimer
No
I guess Air Force 1 is pretty much the leader and probably what I will go with but I have no experiemce in this area so looking for opinions from experienced users....

Thanks

I agree AF1 gets a lot of press, but I also have no experience with that method of toad braking.

well the coach came with an air line to the rear for this purpose so I thought I might as well take advantage of it.

I guess Air Force 1 is pretty much the leader and probably what I will go with but I have no experiemce in this area so looking for opinions from experienced users....

Thanks
Not sure what "opinions" you'll get that will tell you anything other than what you already know. LOL

I've towed my Raptor behind two coaches using the Air Force1 system and it's flawless.

My 12 point "cross-check" at the Coach/TOAD connection takes me less than 3 minutes to hook up.

I also have the Air Force 1 brake system. It works great!! And I love my Blue Ox tow bar too.

Attachments

• Tow Bar2.jpg
    Tow Bar2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • Tow Bar1.jpg
    Tow Bar1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
We, also, have the AF1 on our coach and wouldn't ever look any farther. It is simply the best in our opinion and has never given us any concern.

TJ

What they said, but I’m a Roadmaster guy when it comes to towbars and baseplates.

I am with EZ..... AF1... and Blue Ox Tow bar and Blue Ox Tow bracket. If Gas use Demco Stay & Play. Both are made by Demco.

HH

Latest resources

Back