Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

salmon2day

RVF Newbee
I bought a 2021 Grand design 2250RK and bought an extended warranty from Blue dog RV the dealer. Its through Naenwan but I cant seem to find customer reviews Im in a loop of biased links trying to sell their product. I paid $2800 for 6 years of select supreme warranty their best offered at $100 deductible. Anyone have experience with this company? I also bought a Surface protect plan from them where they Armor guard your exterior interior and under belly. It was $1900 but your not supposed to have to wax for 5 years and it also helps prevent mold etc on awnings and rust etc on the underbelly. Anyone have this or a similar product? That breaks down to about $400 a year not sure if its worth it. But its awful big to wax.

I also bought my cardinal luxury 37 ft 5th wheel from blue dog in fife wa. They closed up this summer. I had purchased both of those warranties. I'd never do the armor guard again. Totally worthless. All it is is an insurance policy against the decals. Should have saved my money. I bought a high quality buffer/waxer and did the whole thing in a weekend. Not so bad. They offer the forever warranty but doesnt do me a y good now because the nearest blue dog is now a days drive away. They gave me a list of dealers that would honor it but I contacted a few and no help.
Luckily I've had zero problems and love the rig. Had it 2 years and have done a couple of 5000 mile trips and use it at our water property as a cabin.

Latest resources

Back