RV Model
Wildcat Fifth-wheel
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford F-250.
Fulltimer
Yes
2022 F.R. Wildcat 5th wheel.
I can’t add a lot of info but I thought I’d just see if anyone else had experienced this. Only been full time 5 months but first time I have noticed this.

At our last stop the last day and night were some hard rain and constant steady rain. After getting packed and hooked up I re-checked everything and headed out. Pulling out of the spot there was a small incline plus a raised road. Had to make a sharp turn to head towards the exit. I looked back and saw a deluge of water poor out by the trailer’s tires on the left side. From my vantage it appeared clear. Looked like a big pail being thrown out. I immediately stopped to check my drain pipes. Cap was on the pipe and the closure valve was closed. Didn’t smell and sewer and I looked carefully but no leaks noticed.

When we got to our next park I looked but couldn’t see any cracks and everything seemed intact. We ran the sink and shower and no leaks. Been a couple of days and nothing un-usual.

First thought is that the undercarriage was holding rain water but if so that can’t be ideal if in freezing temps.

Thoughts???

You (probably) have slide outs on the drivers side. Do you have slide toppers ? Just kicking around the possibility that water somehow accumulated around the slide. Never happened to us, so no actual experience. I don't think it's internal (plumbing etc.) I would look for an area rain water could accumulate. And yes, that wouldn't be ideal in freezing temps. Hope you find an answer 😉

Thanks. I do have 2 slide outs on drivers side. No covers on the slides but I do go up and check them before closing up. Even in the rain.

Latest resources

Back