Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

bobnjill410

RVF Regular
Trying to get a grasp on the best WiFi for fulltimers. I thought I had the best thing going with the winegard Togo/At&T system at true unlimited ( no throttling) at $360 for 365 days. So I mounted the Togo dome on the roof and all was great until my 365 expired and I find out that service has been discontinued by At&T. From the prices I have been quoted to use the same dome is out of reach. Looking for system that allows streaming and affordable .

Lookup PepWave here in the technology section!!!

We’ve covered this A TON and you’ll find more than enough info!!

We have a hotspot from FMCA. They offer a TRULY UNLIMITED plan for $50.00 using Sprint/T-Mobile. I used almost a Terabit of data last month with NO throttling. So far we have not had any reception problems.

Thanks Webz, Did you purchase through FMCA or go to the Sprint/T-Mobile store. I looked on the FMCA account and could not find a place to order.

Ordered it from FMCA. Go to this link for more info. FMCA Tech Connect+
You have to order the hotspot and call them when you receive it for activation.
It is easy set up and they will walk you through it.

Would encourage you to spend a little time at the Mobile Internet Resource Center reviewing their suggestions. Many on this forum have gone with Pepwave products with provisions for multiple SIM cards as well as WiFi. Cellular coverage varies from location to location based on the carrier (it's getting better). As a general rule, RV park WiFi leaves a lot to be desired.

I bought mine from mobilemusthave.com works amazing my son hooks his computer up for virtual learning . Its actually seems faster than home

Can the FMCA T-Mobile SIM be used in a Pepwave? Or do they make you use their hotspot?

If I were to do mine over again I would get mine from mobilemusthave.com. They have several different packages available.

Latest resources

Back