Entegra
RV Model
Accolade
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Fulltimer
No
Good morning! Any thoughts or ideas on seeing Big Bend Nov 2020? Thank you!
Pam

Good morning! Any thoughts or ideas on seeing Big Bend Nov 2020? Thank you!
Pam
Love Big Bend. What kind of information are you looking for? I stayed at Maverick Ranch in Lajitas which I recommend.

Love Big Bend. What kind of information are you looking for? I stayed at Maverick Ranch in Lajitas which I recommend.
I have tried contacting the Maverick RV park by phone, VM and email, but no response! Very frustrating. Thought we would go down for 3 nights, any places to eat? What all is there to do? Thank you!
Pam

I have tried contacting the Maverick RV park by phone, VM and email, but no response! Very frustrating. Thought we would go down for 3 nights, any places to eat? What all is there to do? Thank you!
Pam
Oh wow! That is frustrating. If I recall I had a bit of trouble getting through too. Don't give up. So, of course there is exploring Big Bend National and State Parks via car, hiking. You can spend weeks and weeks in there. Great stargazing too. I thought the film at the Visitors Center was worthwhile and very interesting. I think I went to the one at Chisnos Basin.

Hit up the Ghost Town in Terlingua. Eat at Starlight Theatre and a visit to the Mercantile Store. Sometimes the locals will play music on the porch. That was one of the most memorable moments of my trip. Visit the current and ex mayors (lol). Be sure to stock up with fuel and food in Fort Powell before you go down because there isn't really anything close by. Visit the Thirsty Goat and the shops at Lajitas Resort. They also have activities at the Resort and restaurants. You can kayak, zip-line, raft, golf.

Hope you make it and enjoy it as much as I did. Watch out for the jackrabbits!

Renee

Latest resources

Back