RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
is bigger better? Well it might be in this case anyhow.
a couple of months ago I had to replace my two 280w solar panels. I replaced them with 1000w of used solar panels. The price was so good I said we should add a couple more if for nothing else than the shade over a part of the rig that they would fit easily. That would give us 1500w that I reasoned would be enough.

Fast forward. Yesterday Saundra and I talked about getting more, Saundra talked me into another 1000w. So off we went to PHX to pick up more panels. If We had a bigger fifth all would be fine but the real-estate keeps telling me I have room for another 500w not 1000w. Saundra assures me I will figure it out, but I am not so sure.

anyhow I now have a project for the next few weeks/months if I do figure out what to do with the extra. Just so you know, SanTan solar in Gilbert AZ has great prices on solar.

Yesterday Saundra and I talked about getting more, Saundra talked me into another 1000w. If We had a bigger fifth all would be fine but the real-estate keeps telling me I have room for another 500w not 1000w. Saundra assures me I will figure it out, but I am not so sure.
lol, well I'm pretty sure that Saundra has this figured out just fine. ;)

Latest resources

Back