RV Year
RV Make
Allegro
RV Model
Open Road 32CA
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Can anyone tell me whether the 2017 model Allegro comes with Bluetooth technology in terms of being able to stream your phone music into your sound system, like you can with most cars of this model date? Thank you.

What is the model of your dash radio? Does it offer any bluetooth connection options in the settings?

It’s a 2017 model Allegro 31SA and it does have the optional GPS dashboard offered as an option. I don’t yet have access to simply check and see. It does appear from a YouTube video that what appears to be the standard Kenmore system does provide for Bluetooth streaming…

It’s a 2017 model Allegro 31SA and it does have the optional GPS dashboard offered as an option. I don’t yet have access to simply check and see. It does appear from a YouTube video that what appears to be the standard Kenmore system does provide for Bluetooth streaming…
You probably have B/T in the GPS u it, combo, but not in the home sound, stereo system. My 2019 32SA had all the bells and whistles, but no B/T connectivity to the home system (DVD / CD) player. Endeed up going to Best Buy and got a small p,using B/T adapter that now allows me to stream music from my phone, iPad, etc.

our 2019 did not have BT in the home sound system. But, there is a unit you can get from Best Buy that p,Gus into the aux plugs on the DVR and needs a usb power source that will act as BT for playing music. I just looked at it and there are no markings on it, but it is available. Maybe do a search in Best Buy. If I can find the item number, will post it.

Latest resources

Back