Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Anyone else have great aspirations thinking of all the great things they'll make for breakfast before they go to bed then at breakfast time it ain't happenin! Yeah, me too, seems like every night I think of what I want for breakfast, then I wake up and have no desire to make the effort.

Unfortunately wonderful meals make for lots of cleanup.

Consequently, the popularity of meals in a box.
Three to Five minutes in the Microwave, you have a meal with little to no cleanup.

... Breakfast; hard boiled egg, toast and coffee. Clean the coffee maker, wash a plate and cup. Done.

If I choose the bacon option that means eggs and bacon are done outside on the griddle. Otherwise I'm lazy and it's just bagel/eggs inside. I think it's a winter thing where I don't want to 1) get out of bed 2) get out of the coach.

The only planning I do for meals is before a run to the store.

Smoothie for us every morning....quick, easy and healthy. And, of course, a good cup of coffee!

Unfortunately (or fortunately), I don’t cook and have no need to. My wife is a fantastic cook and she enjoys it very much. So, my job it cleaning up. Not a bad price to pay and the dishwasher does most of the work. I usually run at least two loads a day.

You must be very creative. Let's see eggs and toast, eggs and waffles (frozen, of course), oatmeal, peanut butter on a piece of bread, ???? Out of ideas.

I like eggs and some kind of meat for breakfast. I don't mind cooking them either. Sometimes we also have hash browns & onions or biscuits and gravy. Steaks, pork chops, bacon, sausage, ham. Everything goes with fried eggs! :)

We do mostly cereals (small bowls to keep the weight off) But we splurge on Holidays and have bacon and eggs or ham
And once every other week my bride of 63 years makes a special omelet or other concoction with her own ingredients that no high end restaurant could duplicate

Jack L

I cook on inspiration best so I tend to just have easy breakfast stuff, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt and fruit cups handy and save the big cook for dinner. When I had a real fire pit I made enough hash and gravy to last a few days. I'm looking forward to a good fire pit again. This place cost extra if you want a spot with one.

I do sometimes make extras, bacon, hard boiled eggs, potatoes or whatever when dinner call for those for less work the next day.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back