Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
I talked to a “new” Newmar owner today who told me from the time he placed the order until FPU delivery was almost 7.5 months. Has anyone experienced the same? I had thought it was 3-5 months.

when I was talking with dealers, the 2021's where slim picking. Right now, most likely an order would end up being a 2022, but that still varies by dealer, and how many slots they have in the queue. There is no one size fits all answer.

For price shopping, now is a hard time to do it, because dealers have very limited options.

I placed my order in mid-Sept. I won’t know exact build date until January, but the preliminary off-line date is March 17. Add another 3-4 weeks for FPU, and I’m in mid April.

When it's yours it's actually forever and 3 days.

I suspect the Covid-19 mess has slowed things down a bit. When we ordered our coach a couple years back, it was 5 months. We ordered in late January and picked it up at the dealer in Colorado at the end of June.

TJ

We ordered on October 29th and were told the build start date was February 3rd. Add the build time, the 3-4 weeks for FPU and we're looking at mid to late March.

WOW! I guess I was quite lucky!
Ordered my 2020, on or about June 20th, 2019......off-line date (completion date) was Sept 14th, 2019. Due to the 2019 International in Syracuse NY, my FPU was pushed back to the week of October 10th!
I realize that "Covid" has slowed production, but 4-6 months seems like an unusually long time period!
3 weeks, 3 months, or 5 months....it seems like "forever" for sure!
Good Luck to each of you waiting for your new coach! And hopefully, it will be worth the wait!

With that wait you can look at specials other people added to their RVs and further customize yours.

Latest resources

Back