• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Bring a couple extra water filters if you go there. Rust city.

Bring a couple extra water filters if you go there. Rust city.
It certainly wouldn't be my first choice (or, probably second or third either). Not sure why Newmar wouldn't just leave the old sites there. I guess there are maintenance costs, etc. When you are part of a large corporate structure, the bean counters always seem to drive decisions.

TJ

I have an appointment April 15th, with all that's happening that might get rescheduled.

I have an appointment April 15th, with all that's happening that might get rescheduled.
I sure hope not. I have been waiting all winter and I an scheduled for the next week.

Yes the RV Parking area at Building #10 has been closed and the hookups look to be prepared to be removed. Having lived in the Public Corporation world for 40+ years, I am not surprised by this type of action.
This is basic security of corporate assets.
It was interesting to see all the changes happening to operations as this Virus Calamity unfolded during our time in the Service Center. Each morning it appeared that Corporate was sending new Rules down and Newmar was trying to implement them as quickly as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_4855(Edited).jpg
    IMG_4855(Edited).jpg
    674.5 KB · Views: 28
I saw a post on another forum saying Newmar Service will be closed on April 13 and will reopen April 27. I called Newmar customer service this morning and Bruce confirmed it.

Freightliner custom chassis is also closed, I guess vehicle repair got shut down in the peak of this stay at home period. Mine is rescheduled. All is good, we all have to flex in these times.

Rescheduled for July 20th, coach went to the storage building today, oh well.

I dropped my coach off last week and told them I was in no big rush to get it back.. They said they were slow because of people canceling appointments because of the virus, so maybe it will be done this week. I guess parts availability was a problem with so many suppliers shutting down.

Latest resources

Back