Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
This thread is a place to name parks that have done something special, out of the norm, or just shown amazing customer service. It doesn't matter if it is a 5 star resort or a 1 star park, if the management or owner shows good customer service---they should be named here. Feel free to tell stories and give examples.

Only rule -- no negative posts. If your campground stay doesn't warrant a post here, use another thread.

Anchor Down RV Resort (Dandridge TN) is possibly the only CG that I can honestly say has provided us 100% top notch service on every visit.

I can't say how many different locations we have used in the past 10 years of FTing, but there has been many. I'm guessing we have stayed at Anchor Down two or three different times. The place is always well maintained, the staff is helpful and friendly, and you are always made to feel welcome. It is the only place we will stay when visiting that general area.

Linda and I love Hyland RV Court at Ellison Bay, WI. Great people, service, clean, shaded and open lots. Beside, there is fresh cherry, and apple pie right across the street. Oh, BTW, it's in Door County.

Two Rivers Landing RV Resort, on the river in Sevierville Tn.
Absolutely immaculate, big concrete sites separated by beautiful hedges & flower borders!

Absolutely immaculate, big concrete sites separated by beautiful hedges & flower borders!

This is a great resort -- and a great location. We where there for hoots 1 -- and the host was very accommodating. Highly recommend.

There are two parks that immediately come to mind. Neither are resorts, but are in beautiful surroundings, have nice long full hook-up sites, and have always been staffed with nice, helpful people. One is Ancient Redwoods in Redcrest, California, and the other is Casey’s Riverside Rv Park in Westfir, Oregon. The first is right in the middle of magnificent very old redwood groves with lots of hiking trails, the second is a remote location on a lovely rushing river with good fishing, hiking etc. ? Judy D

Sauder Village Campground, Archbold, OH. This place is clean with spacious sites, restaurant, bakery, plenty of walking room and great customer service.

Elkhart Campground, Elkhart, IN, great friendly owners always working hard to make sure everyone is taken care of.

Poncho’s Pond Campground, Ludington, MI, outstanding customer service, and the utmost diligence in keep things clean.

Last edited:

We stayed there several years ago on the way home from a southern trip. It is a really nice park, but I lost Jerry to that huge knife store for a very long time? Judy

Latest resources

Back