RV Model
Ventana
RV Length
43'
TOW/TOAD
Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
I have a 2015 Ventana 4369. I know that it uses Century Transfer fluid but not sure whether it is red or yellow. Can't tell for sure by looking at overflow tank. The label on the Oasis says Century but doesn't say which color. Is there a difference between the 2 colors or does it really not matter which color is used?

Same here….yellow seems to be a pretty common theme.

And after time, I couldn't tell you mine was yellow. The fluid seems to darken to a brownish color over time.

And after time, I couldn't tell you mine was yellow. The fluid seems to darken to a brownish color over time.
Thank you sir. That's the color I think mine has turned to so I will go with yellow.

Same for my 2016

2019 Yellow. On the overflow there is a sticker (on mine) with a newmar part number, when you google it, you should wind up on Newmar's part store with a picture, and mine was yellow in that picture.

this is what I use and I bought it through Amazon.
E337EC72-26BB-493D-B294-F4DE8ACFDA45.jpeg

It matters very much because if you mix colors it will gel up somewhat and the resulting fluid will have to be purged. A fellow DS owner mixed the red into his yellow and experienced the effect...

Latest resources

Back