RV Make
keystone
RV Model
Montana high country
RV Length
35'
Fulltimer
Yes
how do I change or delete my profile picture? I tried clicking on it but just opens up with no options.

Click on your profile icon on the top of the page.
Under your pictur, click view profile.
Under your picture, click edit.

When I click view profile there is no Edit under the picture. Just my user name.

Sorry to bother you, but I'm having trouble changing picture (green "T") to our picture. Could you help? I tried My Profile and then My Account but I can find anywhere to change it.

Hello @Traveling Marlins - the ability to change your Avatar in your profile is a feature of RVF Supporters which adds more functionality to the forum. You can become a RVF Supporter from the link below and we appreciate your support if you choose to do so:

Since this thread is located under "Website Feedback or Suggestions ", I thought I'd give some feedback on this topic from the perspective of a new member (and as a web-developer myself).

After joining and updating my profile, I spent a great deal of time trying to figure out how to update my profile picture. I was determined to figure it out myself without having to ask for help.
After searching the Forum, I came across this thread. Unfortunately post #2 sent me back to looking for the elusive "Under your picture, click edit." link.

Eventually I read post #7 which gave me my answer.

Long-story-short: For us new members, under our profile pic (where the Edit link is hidden), instead put a simple message like "To edit your profile, <click here> to become a supporter"

Just a suggestion.......

Thank you for your feedback. There are always ways of improving things, if ever anyone has a question please ask, many here can help quickly.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back