Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TJhanks

RVF Newbee
I have a 2022 Thor Manitude xg32. I am unable to flush the black tank. Does anyone know where the black tank flush check valve is.

I have a 2022 Thor Manitude xg32. I am unable to flush the black tank. Does anyone know where the black tank flush check valve is.
I have a 2022 Thor Quantum MB24 and have now replaced valve twice under warranty and then purchased a plastic checkvalve from Amazon and all now works. You can go to Thor's site, type in your VIN and get plumbing diagrams. My valve was inside a wall, behind the shower and was told by Thor's tech that the wall would have to be removed. The other side of the wall had a large picture framed mirror which I removed, cut a hole about a foot square behind shower valves and could see flush valve/vacuum breaker. Every time I flushed the black tank it would leak water. Plumbing code prohibits this valve in an inaccessible area BUT all RV manufactures do not abide. Best of luck. Buying any RV is like buying a kit project and you spend months/years putting it together. 50 yrs camping, 7th rig.

Latest resources

Back