Dutch Star 4018
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Fulltimer
No
Hello, I'm Scott from Roseville CA. @MapNerd let me know about this group a week or so ago and on seeing the number of experts I was familiar with from the other site who were also here I figured I better sign up also.

My wife and I had a 30 Ft TT for about 8 years before buying a Dutch Star in May of this year. The experiences and insights of others as posted online was a great help as we moved forward with our RV experience. On a recent trip, a post that @Dutch Star Don had done a few years ago help me resolve the red light on/rear toilet won't flush issue while we were traveling. (y)(y)(y)

Looking forward to continuing to learn and possibly having something worthwhile to share at some point.

Scott

Welcome, Scott!

Glad to have you aboard, Scott! Nice to have you join us.

TJ

Glad to see you here @Scott201 - what’s the 201 relevance? I didn’t think we had that many Scotts here yet.

@Scott201 great to have you here. I hope you enjoy this super friendly community and we can't wait to hear your stories of your RV lifestyle. Welcome!!

Glad to see you here @Scott201 - what’s the 201 relevance? I didn’t think we had that many Scotts here yet.
I use Scott201 on other sites so I decided to keep it consistent even though I didn't have to here. I was part owner of a Mooney 201 single engine aircraft for a number of years, 201 was also my badge number (retired law enforcement).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back