Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Last time I tried chicken in the air fryer was my first time and it was good. Tonight I had 3 drumsticks to cook and I really wanted to keep things simple. So I powered up the air fryer, did my google research to backup times and temps and off I went. Preheated my air fryer for 5 minutes using the automatic feature then did 400 for 8 minutes, flipped them, and did 380 for 8 minutes, which were my guesses. I then coated them with BBQ sauce on the GE Advantium metal pan and broiled them a few minutes. It was GOOD! Chicken was perfect. Amazes me how some of these new fangled ways of cooking things work out.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GJBBGHG/?tag=rvf01-20

af.png

Our new Breville counter top oven (which replaced a 10 year old Breville that died) has an air fry feature which we never thought we'd use. Wrong! We've now gotten accustomed to using it for fries (home made and frozen) and for the best fish and chips we've ever made. The Breville has the ability to handle four fry racks and I've bought the extras so we can load up. It also does a good job on fried oysters, fajitas and for cooking frozen home made eggs rolls that we buy from a local shop. It gets a lot of use!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back